Sunday, January 6, 2008

Old For Sale Flyers

Even though my mom and I did not remember it, It seems I have had my eye on this house for a while. Previous times the house was up for sale (1996 and 1999) I had mailed my mom the flyer telling her she should buy it. My mom has been cleaning up her office and found the flyers on two different occasions in piles of stuff I had sent her.

The 1996 Sale Flyer:

The 1999 Sale Flyer:

Who wouldn't buy from this guy ;-) Real estate agents are swarmy like used car salesmen and why do they have to plaster their faces everywhere? They also should join the 21st Century and stop using fax machines.

The 2007 Sale Flyer (When I got the house):

Our real estate agent was an idiot. We like to call her "birdbrain" or "The Shredder" (there's a story behind that one). Since real estate agents insist on putting their photos on business cards one day we had a talent search to draw her picture. Here are some submissions: