Thursday, September 17, 2009

Office

I previously posted a picture of the office area as part of the upstairs floor remodel, but that didn't include the finished office - all desks, chairs, new computer I built with monster dual 26" monitors, and the slide out shelf I just made for my scanner. I spend the majority of my time upstairs at my desk. I can watch TV and do computer stuff all with fantastic views out of the windows.

I got a smoking deal on the customized Herman Miller Mira chairs. They ended up cheaper than getting plain black ones online because the woman at the office supply store gave me the interior designers discount on the first one so they honored that same price when I ordered a second one months later. I like them better than the Aero chair and I have a friend who has both and he also prefers the Mira chair - It is comfortable but less complicated than the Aero.Dual 26 inchers and I'm ready to roll. Building a new computer and the new monitors was a birthday present to myself. Jim added the new scanner and web cam.

No comments: