Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hall bathroom remodel conceptual design & before pictures

I have ripped out everything in the hall bathroom and I'm now ready to begin construction to build my new bathroom design. Here is the conceptual design and the items I bought for the bathroom.

Conceptual Design (click to enlarge):

New purchases (click to enlarge):
It is generally my policy not to post the before pictures until the entire project is finished so I can post them along with the after pictures. Since this project will take a while I made an exception.

Before:
The old 1980 bathroom - lumpy tile with hand painted humming birds and bougainvillea, gold fixtures, and an old toilet (the candles were left by previous owners). No one who has ever seen the bathroom in person likes it and they understand why I wanted to redo it.







I saved the above 3 tiles. The old original saltillo tile is an inch thick so until I replace the rest of the floor tile in the house there will be a drop down into the bathroom.

No comments: