Sunday, June 24, 2007

The New House

This is the initial posting for the Adventures at Lazy C blog. Lazy C is my new House. My two main requirements were 1) No HOA (Home Owner's Assoc. ) Nazi's and 2) Out in the natural desert. The Lazy C house meets these as well as everything else I wanted... land, magnificent views, wildlife, NOT a Frame Stucco Yuk-o, and more. The house is located in the Tucson Mountains west of town.

Specs:
Built 1980 2700 sq. ft
4.05 acres land (natural Sonoran desert)
Pool & Spa
Lots of covered porches
Unique - not cookie cutter house
no HOA, no deed restrictions
Horse Stables & corral - good place for future workshop


The house needs some maintenance and repairs - some to fix previous repairs that were not done properly. I will be posting my adventures in painting, repairing, redoing, etc. I moved in on April 3rd 2007 so I have already done lots of things but have been too busy to spare time to set up a blog and make posts, so I will be posting before and after pics of the work I have completed as well as present and future activities.


Front view

Stables, corral, tack room & hay shed

View from bottom of driveway

No comments: