Sunday, April 5, 2009

Misc.

I hung my crinoid fossil on the wall behind the sectional between the two windows. I had to figure out a very secure way to hang it so it wouldn't fall and break.
I added another house plant. A Dracenea.
I trimmed the palms:
By the pool gate -
By the garage -
I got a Thompson's Yucca for the front to replace the biggest agave I lost to agave weevils:
I planted a different type of iceplant in the pot on the dog gate column. This type is supposed to be pack rat resistant. (ahh Fringe is looking up at it thinking that wasn't there before!)
I'm planning on getting a LCD TV on an articulating wall mount for the side of the fireplace column that can be viewed from the kitchen and recliner area. This is a piece of cardboard cut to size I made to determine the scale. (Static Animal Planet scene provided by me!)

No comments: